Aurora Jet Partners is a growing, innovative, corporate aircraft ownership and management company. Our entrepreneurial spirit creates a unique and personal work environment for our staff.
Our Flight Coordination department is seeking a full time Jetdesk Specialist for our customer focused team. As a primary function of the Flight Coordination Department, the Jetdesk operates as the hub between our corporate clients and flight operations. Part of a focused customer support team, Jetdesk Specialists are responsible for client related trip planning and services provisioning as well as flight following, post trip data entry, validations and completions performed within the Flight Coordination department. Other responsibilities which may at times be essential to fulfilling the mission involve timely and effective coordination with the flight operations, maintenance, crew scheduling, finance or other entities within the company.
Providing exemplary customer service to both our corporate clients and internal stakeholders is a key component of this unique role.
Key responsibilities include:
Client Trip Planning
• Accept booking requests via email, phone or online;
• Aircraft scheduling;
• Obtain trip planning information from clients including destination, passenger manifest, and any requests regarding catering, transportation, accommodations, etc.;
• Work with crew schedulers to minimize aircraft schedule and crew conflicts;
• Arrange catering, transportation, and other incidentals requested by client;
• Communicate flight details to the client or passengers. This would include information such as: time constraints, luggage requirements and routing info;
• Coordinate trips outside of North America with third party handlers;
• Submit permit applications with 100% accuracy and in a timely fashion and ensure updated authorizations are available to aircraft and crew; and
• Complete billing forms and forward to Finance.
• Receive communications via phone or email from crew;
• Confirm receipt of information and recording such information on the Trip Worksheet;
• Verify information, (e.g. passenger manifest, departure and enroute times, and documenting any discrepancies or variations;
• Monitor a flight’s progress and provide operational information to the crew;
• Monitor the status of destination airfield for weather and operational conditions, anticipating the requirement for services such as deicing and transportation, and assessing the impact of actual departure time and conditions on subsequent legs;
• If irregular operations are identified work through flight crew to ensure client/passengers is aware;
• Initiate follow-up phone calls to service providers (e.g., customs authorities, FBOs and vendors providing services at destination once and ETA has been determined;
• Manage all communications between customers, service providers and AJP personnel involved in or supporting flight following; and
• Update post-trip information in AJP database systems and verifying information accuracy.
Customer Service Focus
• Update client preferences where appropriate.
• Follow up on, and report on any service failures or anomalies that may have occurred during trip; and
• Capture and submit receipts and other relevant information to Finance to ensure timely billing.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Extensive customer service experience preferably in the aviation industry;
• A minimum of 2 years of related experience planning and organizing detailed private travel plans;
• Strong initiative and a willingness to do what it takes to ensure our customers are taken care of; and
• Flight Dispatch certification or flight training.
This position is located near the Edmonton International Airport (YEG) and requires a person with the ability to work varying shifts occurring between 6am and 11pm. We offer a full benefit package including free parking and a company pension plan.
Aurora Jet Partners thanks you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Aurora Jet Partners
3759- 60 Ave
Edmonton International Airport, Alberta