Our award-winning lounge is pleased to be part of the EIA family. Plaza Premium Lounge is the world’s first ‘pay-in lounge’ open to all airport users regardless of airline or class of travel. We are committed to providing exceptional airport services to all travellers. Our lounge cares for our guests in an attentive and personable way with a premium food and beverage offering to support the experience. Established at Hong Kong International Airport in 1998, we now manage and operate in more than 110 locations at 29 international airports in 11 different countries. In Canada there are Plaza Premium Lounges in Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, and opening soon in Winnipeg.
Plaza Premium Lounge at Edmonton International Airport is looking to hire a Part-Time Lounge Assistant, who can provide exceptional customer service to passengers in our VIP Lounge. Work well in a team environment and have a positive attitude. Assist in serving food and beverages to guests, and in maintaining the cleanliness of the lounge.
• Anticipate guest needs and respond appropriately to guest requests and concerns.
• Assist with the service of food set-up, replenishing the buffet counter, clearing of dishes, and washing of dishes.
• Assist the cook and/or prepare food when necessary.
• Prepare and serve specialty coffees and teas.
• Prepare and serve alcoholic beverages.
• Monitor the alcoholic consumption of passengers.
• Ensure cleanliness of the Lounge and all food and beverage service equipment.
• Ensure continuous restocking of products.
• Work harmoniously with supervisors and co-workers.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Lounge Manager.
• Must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Must have strong oral communication skills.
• Must be able to obtain any food handling or alcoholic service certificates required by the province.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and push or pull 25 lbs. with the assistance of a cart.
• Must have ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be flexible to work all shifts, including early mornings and late nights, mid-shifts, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
• Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance.