Customer Service Representative
Edmonton (YEG) Shell Aerocentre has been Edmonton International’s premier full service FBO (Fixed Based Operation for Private Aircraft) since 1979. Edmonton Shell Aerocentre offers quality 24/7 service and a wide range of aircraft, crew and passenger amenities. Shell excellence means friendly staff, concierge services, competitive fuel pricing, quick turns, aircraft hangarage, customs availability, boardroom rental, secure parking, car rental, and premier passenger lounges. Edmonton Shell Aerocentre recognizes its success through the efforts of its employees working as a team. Training is provided and we encourage each employee to take pride in their job. Company Website: www.yegfboservices.com
Looking for Full Time and Part Time Service Representatives.
The main responsibilities of the Perfect Customer Service Representatives is to provide the best service possible for our clients. The perfect candidate must be detail orientated, and must be able to prove their ability to perform the job in an extremely face paced environment. This position involves both individual duties, as well as working efficiently as a team. We pride ourselves in our ability to work as a well-functioning team with the other departments of operations.
•Provide award-winning service and build enduring, quality relationships with customers.
• Provide high standards of service, exceeding customer expectations.
• Effectively communicate with customer by phone, radio, or in person to provide a positive resolution to requests, grievances or concerns.
• Organize invoices, accounts payable and aircraft billing.
• Reconcile fuel tickets and fuel farm activities.
• Generate computer flight manifests and coordinate check-in process.
• Issue boarding passes, check travel documents and ID, check in baggage and direct passengers to designated area.
• Verify passenger counts.
• Process missing/damaged baggage and incident reports as required.
• Communicate with line service employees in preparation of aircraft for flight.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service through compliance and participation in the Company’s Step Up to Customer Service Program.
• Perform any other duties as required.
• Must have a valid driver’s licence
• Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
• Must be over the age of 18