Aircraft Fueling Technician
ASIG is a recognized leader in the commercial aviation services industry, offering a full range of ground handling, fueling, and airport facility services in more than 80 cities throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Central America. ASIG has built a service network capable of providing truly global solutions in aviation services. We employ 8,000 plus quality-driven aviation service professionals.
ASIG Canada/Menzies Aviation is currently seeking three (3) safety-driven individuals for full-time employment in their fueling department at the Edmonton International Airport.
The job duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Basic aircraft knowledge of the different types of aircraft we service.
• The safe and on time performance expected in a high-pace industry.
• Calculating fuel distributions for a variety of aircraft.
• Working in all kinds of weather.
• Driving a variety of vehicles (a valid, Class 5 license is a must for applicants).
• The physical demands associated with aircraft fueling (overhead lifting, climbing, etc.)
Paid training is provided for all successful candidates. This is an entry-level position with a wage of $17.65 after probation and security clearance is obtained.