valet/host/Overnight ( 10:30- 7:00 am )
With branches in most major cities in North America, transfer opportunities abound! Impark is one of North America’s largest parking operators, managing more than 350,000 parking spaces in 32 cities across Canada and the U.S. with 4,000+ employees strong.
1. Interact and communicate with guests and exemplify the best possible service in a courteous and hospitable manner.
2. Provide a warm and sincere greeting and farewell.
3. Take ownership of situations or tasks by fully understanding the issue, asking for help when needed, communicating progress, and delivering results effectively and efficiently.
4. Able to properly perform all assigned tasks including notating proper guest ticket information, completing task lists and information logs, adhering to security procedures, and storing customer keys correctly.
5. Provide direction to incoming and outgoing vehicles to maintain proper flow of the drive.
6. Operate, park, and retrieve vehicles in designated areas of the valet parking lot safely while obeying all policies and procedures.
1 Must possess a valid class 5 Driver’s license
2 Must produce a current driver’s abstract (3 year minimum).
3 Must be able to operate both manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
4 Must be well groomed and reliable.
5 Possesses an eye for the smallest detail and maintain a keen sense of urgency.
6 Physically fit and able to lift up to 50lbs.
7 Fully capable of working in all weather conditions.
8 Being a part of a team environment.
Must be able to work overnight 10;30-7:00 am