Phenom 300 Captain – YEG Edmonton
Aurora Jet Partners is an innovative aircraft ownership/management company, anchored in Canadian aviation history. Our entrepreneurial spirit creates a unique and personal work environment for our staff with excellent growth potential.
We are currently seeking a Phenom 300 Captain to join our team. This is a full time Captain position on a Phenom 300.The aircraft is based in YEG and operates all over North America. The successful candidate should have extensive IFR experience as well as exposure to high density airspace and trans border operations. Jet time is not a must, but is considered as asset for this position.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
• Active participation in our safety management system
• Conducting flight operations in accordance with company manuals
• Providing a very high level of customer service while ensuring the safety and comfort of our clients
Requirements for this position:
• 3000 hrs. Total time
• 1000 multi turbine pic
• 500 hours jet time preferred
• Canadian ATPL and passport
• Ability to receive TSA approval
• Decision making and problem solving abilities
• Time management & organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be willing and able to relocate and reside in Edmonton, Canada
Aurora Jet Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL A SUITABLE CANDIDATE IS FOUND. APPLY EARLY AS WE ARE INTERVIEWING NOW.