PC Support Technician
Rockwell Collins ARINC Managed Services (AMS) is a leading provider of IT Maintenance Services.
Rockwell Collins currently searching for a PC Support Technician to join our team in Edmonton, CAN (AIC) (9540)
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a PC Support Technician to join our team in Edmonton, CAN (AIC) (9540). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
* Position requires 1 years’ experience in IT field.
* Experience supporting various computer hardware and peripheral equipment.
* Previous experience working in a customer service focused environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous experience troubleshooting and doing basic computer repairs/imaging.
* Experience supporting MS Window, Office products, and network infrastructure on a local area
* Customer contact with proactive interaction and interactive skills of troubleshooting customer needs.
* Needs few details on routine and project work assignments.
* Supervision and guidance only when needed.
* This position is shift based and candidate will need to provide on-call support.
* Strong communication, excellent customer service and people skills
* Strong team work abilities and interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize, remain calm and multi-task under pressure in a dynamic environment
* Pass background check for security clearance