ATS is an international airline service provider located in more than 40 locations within Canada and the United States. We provide ramp services, fuelling, passenger service, aircraft grooming, and facilities management service to more than 40 airlines and airport authorities. We have more than 2,100 aviation professionals that provide these services, and we are all committed to providing the highest quality service in the safest environment for both our customers and team members!
SUMMARY: Performs aircraft cabin cleaning duties and lavatory dumps for airline ramp customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the workplace.
· Vacuums or sweeps the interior passenger cabin.
· Brushes debris from seats and arranges seat belts.
· Cleans trash and debris from seat pockets and arranges in-flight magazine, safety card and personal sickness bags in the seat pocket.
· Cleans aircraft galleys and lavatory.
· Wipes down and cleans other areas of the cabin that need cleaning.
· Removes trash and debris from planes.
· Restocks or changes out in-flight magazines as needed.
· Dumps contents from lavatory tanks of aircraft and refills tank as needed.
· Other duties and requirements as necessary.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract is preferred. Varies by Airport.
· Must possess at least a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
· Must be able to obtain airport security clearance which includes an extensive check of your last 5 years of employment, criminal record and residence history.
· Must be able to lift up to 14kg in confined spaces.
· Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
· Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
· Specific shifts to be determined
· Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
· Some travel required
· Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER