Our award-winning lounge is pleased to be part of the EIA family. Plaza Premium Lounge is the world’s first ‘pay-in lounge’ open to all airport users regardless of airline or class of travel. We are committed to providing exceptional airport services to all travellers. Our lounge cares for our guests in an attentive and personable way with a premium food and beverage offering to support the experience. Established at Hong Kong International Airport in 1998, we now manage and operate in more than 110 locations at 29 international airports in 11 different countries. In Canada there are Plaza Premium Lounges in Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, and opening soon in Winnipeg.
Provide exceptional food service to passengers in our Edmonton International Airport VIP Lounge. Work well in a team environment and have a positive attitude.
• Prepare and cook full course meals
• Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods
• Work with minimal supervision
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
• Set up the food on the buffet counter
• Assist with regular cleaning of dishes
• Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen
• Must have or be able to obtain any food handling certificates required by the province.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and push or pull 25 lbs. with the assistance of a cart.
• Must have ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work all shifts, including early mornings and late nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
• Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance.