The Traveler's Best FriendThe Hudson Group is an East Rutherford, New Jersey, based retailer which operates a chain of newsstands, bookstores, fast food restaurants, and other retail stores chiefly at airports in the United States, with a smaller presence in U.S. train stations and Canadian airports. The company's holdings include Hudson News, the world's largest operator of airport newsstands. Hudson Group, the largest duty-paid travel retailer in North America, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dufry AG, Switzerland.
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.
• Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store
• Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures
• Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
• Accurately and efficiently operate a cash register
• Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store
• Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility • Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores
• Place replenishment order and stock merchandise on the shelves
• Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays
• Perform related work as assigned
• Ability to interact with diverse personalities
• Proficiency in the operation of a cash register
• Must be available Saturdays/Sundays
• Must be available evenings (11 A.M. , 1 P.M. , 3 P.M. and 5 P.M.)