Come work at a fun, flexible and challenging environment with lots of room to grow! We are currently looking for a motivated and engaging individual to join our team as a full-time Warehouse Clerk.
All of our restaurants are located in the Edmonton International Airport.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full time staff as well as paid training, transportation (parking pass or subsidized bus pass) and a unique meal plan!
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager with day-to-day functions of the warehouse. Responsibilities include working with the location warehouse stock and resolving issues using the stock management system; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, or General Manager depending upon local requirements.
• Receive and store merchandise according to company standards.
• Ticket according to branch standards for accuracy and timeliness.
• Review in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse Manager of errors and questions and assist in resolutions when appropriate.
• Ensure that information from related ordering and receiving forms are processed according to company standards and are correctly entered into the stock Management System.
• Update information in the Management System as needed and produce appropriate reports.
• Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
• Requires a minimum of 0-1 year of warehousing experience
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
• Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)