Lounge Assistant (Server)
Our award-winning lounge is pleased to be part of the EIA family. Plaza Premium Lounge is the world’s first ‘pay-in lounge’ open to all airport users regardless of airline or class of travel. We are committed to providing exceptional airport services to all travellers. Our lounge cares for our guests in an attentive and personable way with a premium food and beverage offering to support the experience. Established at Hong Kong International Airport in 1998, we now manage and operate in more than 110 locations at 29 international airports in 11 different countries. In Canada there are Plaza Premium Lounges in Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, and opening soon in Winnipeg.
Plaza Premium Lounge at Edmonton International Airport is looking for a part-time Lounge Assistant (server) with a positive attitude, good customer service skills, and who work well within a team environment.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a positive attitude, good customer service skills, and who work well within a team environment. Some of the job requirements include but are not limited to:
1) Serving specialty coffees and alcoholic drinks (on-job training)
2) Assisting the cook in replenishing the food buffet counter,
3) Can prepare small amounts of breakfast items like eggs, when required
4) Dishwashing, clearing tables and maintaining the general cleanliness of the Lounge
5) Performing any other tasks assigned by the Lounge Manager or Supervisor.
• Must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Must have strong oral communication skills.
• Must be proficient in English language.
• Must be able to obtain any food handling or alcoholic service certificates required by the province.
• Must have ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and push or pull 25 lbs. with the assistance of a cart.
• Must be able to work all shifts, including early mornings and late nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
• Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance.