Come work at a fun, flexible and challenging environment with lots of room to grow!
HMSHost is the world’s largest provider of Food and Beverages for travelers, and consistently offers unmatched customer service, and exceptional dining experiences. We are currently looking for 2 motivated and engaging individuals to join our team as a Full-Time Cashiers in either Tim Hortons or Brioche Doree Cafe.
All of our restaurants are located in the Edmonton International Airport. We offer paid training, transportation (parking pass or subsidized bus pass) and a unique meal plan!
The Cashier is responsible for completing sales transactions within the establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food, display and/or stock areas and assisting with stocking activities; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
• Operates a cash register and receives payment from customers in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
• Maintains a solid knowledge of products and services available in unit
• Cleans and stocks work area
• Assists in locating, reconciling, and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
• Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
• Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
• Requires the ability to lift/push objects weighing over 10 lbs
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)