HMSHost is the world’s largest provider of Food and Beverages for travelers, and consistently offers unmatched customer service, and exceptional dining experiences. We are currently looking for a motivated and engaging individual to join our team as a Part-time Shuttle Driver.
Come work at a fun, flexible and challenging environment with lots of room to grow! We offer paid training, transportation (parking pass or subsidized bus pass) and a unique meal plan!
The Driver is primarily responsible for driving the delivery vehicle to transport materials, supplies, or equipment. Other responsibilities include ensuring equipment/goods are configured to the bill of lading, for loading, securing and delivering materials in a safe and timely manner; and completing and processing paperwork. The delivery driver must also maintain a safe vehicle and comply with all government regulatory laws and may be required to set up equipment/goods at delivery site; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Warehouse Manager or General Manager depending on local requirements.
• Complies with delivery schedules and provides accurate, timely, and efficiently processes deliveries
• Executes ticketing process according to Company standards
• Accurately and efficiently stocks shipments
• Pulls, prepares, and processes daily orders according to requisitions generated by the stores
• Utilizes computer to manage accurate inventory for warehouse operations
• Assists in the transportation of orders including driving between warehouse and stores and escorting vendor trucks (where applicable)
• Identifies damaged and expired products
• Implements product rotation based on product code dates in warehouse and concepts
• Follows all security and safety procedures established by the Company and Branch
• Assists in all maintenance responsibilities and activities established by the warehouse
• Maintains fixtures and equipment storage
• Assists with bin location upkeep; the physical inventory process; count, markdown and redlining process as needed (where applicable)
• Maintains HACCP charts, walk-in coolers and freezers (where applicable)
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
• Requires a minimum of 1 year driving experience
• Must be 21 years of age
• Requires an ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
• Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Requires the ability to drive a truck safely.
• Requires a valid driver's license and good driving record as demonstrated by a DMV printout
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)