Our award-winning lounge is pleased to be part of the EIA family. Plaza Premium Lounge is the world’s first ‘pay-in lounge’ open to all airport users regardless of airline or class of travel. We are committed to providing exceptional airport services to all travellers. Our lounge cares for our guests in an attentive and personable way with a premium food and beverage offering to support the experience. Established at Hong Kong International Airport in 1998, we now manage and operate in more than 110 locations at 29 international airports in 11 different countries. In Canada there are Plaza Premium Lounges in Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, and opening soon in Winnipeg.
Plaza Premium Lounge at Edmonton International Airport is looking for a cook who can provide exceptional food service to passengers in our VIP lounges. We are looking for someone who is a great team player and comes with a positive attitude.
Excellent incentives, besides the competitive wages, include:
1) Medical insurance
2) Attendance bonus
3) Bus subsidy
4) Company paid parking
5) Quarterly staff parties
6) Free lounge access across the Plaza network for employees and their families
7) Career growth opportunities
• Work under the head cook
• Prepare and cook full course meals, salads etc
• Prepare and cook individual dishes, snacks and other foods
• Must adhere to food safety guidelines
• Work with minimal supervision
• Estimate food requirements
• keep kitchens and food service areas clean and organized
• Organize and manage buffet counters and food display counters
• Perform any other task assigned by management
• Must have or be able to obtain any food handling certificates required by the province.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and push or pull 25 lbs. with the assistance of a cart.
• Must have ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work all shifts, including early mornings and late nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
• Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance.