Vehicle Return Agent
If you are looking for a career with a company that is as high energy as you are, join the Avis Budget Group (Nasdaq: CAR) team. Along with our subsidiaries and licensees, we provide a complete range of vehicle rental services through 10,000 rental locations in three operating regions: North America; Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA); and Latin America/Asia-Pacific. That means we are serving customers in approximately 175 countries around the world. We are headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. and own and operate most Avis Budget Group car rental offices in North America, Europe and Australia, and operate primarily through licensees in other parts of the world. As a Customer Led, Service driven organization, our approximately 28,000 employees are empowered to make decisions and move things forward.
Our goal is to provide "Best in Class" customer care and to foster life-long customer relationships. That's why we strive to make every customer experience one that leaves a lasting impression. We handle each customer interaction with the utmost professionalism, courtesy and responsiveness. Your passion for helping customers with their needs - whether it's directing customers as they return their rental car ensuring a smooth and safe traffic flow, assisting customers remove their valuables from the rental vehicle, expediting the conclusion of their vehicle rental experience or simply helping them feel valued while they wait - makes you an important part of our Avis Budget Group Team.
In this position, you would work outdoors, for your entire work shift, greeting customers as they return their rental car to our lot. If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• At least 6 months of experience in a customer service role
• Valid driver's license and a good driving record with previous driving experience
• Basic computer skills in order to enter information into our database
• Availability to work weekends and evenings
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee discounts
• Training opportunities
• Opportunities to make charitable donations
• Voluntary unpaid time off
• Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
• Vacation car rental