With branches in most major cities in North America, transfer opportunities abound! Impark is one of North America’s largest parking operators, managing more than 350,000 parking spaces in 32 cities across Canada and the U.S. with 4,000+ employees strong.
Ability to multitask and work under multiple deadlines.
Strong ability to work cooperatively with a strong sense of professionalism.
Exceptional customer service and communication abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management and peers.
Adhering to the Company’s and Provincial, driving safety standards
• Providing excellent customer service
• Assisting customers with on and off loading baggage
• Adhere to schedule and practice proper time management
• Conduct pre and post trips daily
• Able to work flexible shifts
• Complete relevant end of shift reports
• Maintain the cleanliness of assigned bus
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience driving coach bus
Minimum of a Class 2 driver’s license