Front line staff
With branches in most major cities in North America, transfer opportunities abound! Impark is one of North America’s largest parking operators, managing more than 350,000 parking spaces in 32 cities across Canada and the U.S. with 4,000+ employees strong.
This position consist of all front line roles which include; Valets, Hosts, Cashier, Control Room attendant, GTR Host, Curb Supervisor and Maintenance. All will be responsible for providing consistent and professional customer service, interacting and communicating with both internal and external customers to EIA parking facilities
Interact and communicate with guests and exemplify the best possible service in a courteous and hospitable and timely manner.
• Provide direction to incoming and outgoing vehicles to maintain proper traffic flow.
• Ensure all customer account information is entered and updated accurately given full attention to details.
• Properly assigned tasks including notating proper guest ticket information, completing task lists and information logs, adhering to security procedures and storing keys correctly.
• Boost Vehicles and inflate tires
• Operate vehicles safely obeying all traffic laws and Impark Vehicle policies. Reporting all incidents and accidents immediately
• Answer telephone calls, gate calls, radio calls and emails promptly and professionally
• Completing cash out reports, end of shift report and deposit slips.
• Assist in the submission of new hire/promotion packages for approval
Must possess a valid Class 5 Drivers License with no more than 3 demerits
Physically able to lift up to 50lbs.
Applicant must be at least 18 years old
willing to work early morning shifts or overnight