Account Manager - Passenger Service
ATS is an international airline service provider located in more than 40 locations within Canada and the United States. We provide ramp services, fuelling, passenger service, aircraft grooming, and facilities management service to more than 40 airlines and airport authorities. We have more than 2,100 aviation professionals that provide these services, and we are all committed to providing the highest quality service in the safest environment for both our customers and team members!
Are you a detail-oriented problem solver who focuses on outstanding customer service?
Are you an experienced team leader that others can rely on?
Then let your career take off with ATS as an Account Manager!
Ideal candidates have at least three years of progressive supervisory experience in aviation passenger services.
As an Account Manager you will:
• Direct aircraft ground-handling operations for the entire station and delegate operational duties as needed
• Manage agent schedules to ensure adequate staffing
• Provide reports on the budget and sales activities
• Ensure the accounts operate according to contract and service level agreements
• Serve as point person for customers and management to alert them to any irregular operations which may cause delays or otherwise impact service to our customers
• Oversee and document team member training, coaching, discipline, and performance evaluations
• Observe and enforce all safety regulations and company policies
• Actively search for and report to station management any future business opportunities
• Assist with all operational duties (wide- and narrow-body ramp, passenger services, cabin cleaning, and GSE operations) as needed
To be an ATS Account Manager you must:
• Have excellent computer skills
• Be at least 18 years old and possess a high school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (only required for some airports)
• Be able to pass a drug screen and obtain airport security clearance which includes an extensive 10-year employment, criminal record and residence background check
As an ATS Account Manager you must be able to:
• Lift up to 70 pounds (32 kg) on a regular basis
• Stand, lift, bend, push and pull on a frequent basis and for extended periods
• Work around jet and machinery noises
Airport Terminal Services (ATS) is an international ground handler that supports the airline industry. We are committed to delivering the aviation community quality services by maintaining the highest level of safety and supplying efficient, effective staff.
Airlines are 24/7, so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their “A” game every day with energy and enthusiasm, respect for their team, and the highest regard for safety!
ATS employees should apply through Taleo | M/F Disabled and Vet Equal Opportunity Employer