Customer Service Agent; Part-Time (Edmonton)
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
EFC is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, while upholding the principles of employment equity. Your participation in this important process is greatly appreciated. We encourage applicants to self‐identify as a member of one or more of the employment equity designated groups – Women, Aboriginal peoples, Persons with Disabilities and/or Members of Visible Minorities. The information collected will be used solely to carry out our obligations under the federal Employment Equity Act.
Our Edmonton location is seeking an experienced Customer Service Agent to support our diverse operations. As our Edmonton location is a 24 hours per day, seven days per work operation, this part-time position will work a variety of shifts including early mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
The successful candidate must have flexibility to work between the hours of 5:00 am to 1:00 am and available Monday to Sunday.
The Customer Service Agent (CSA) is responsible for providing professional and courteous customer service in person and via telephone. The Customer Service Agent is accountable for greeting, checking in, taking reservations and processing customer payments. They will troubleshoot, address and resolve customer inquiries and concerns. The CSA promotes Executive Flight Centre, acting as a brand ambassador, providing positive experiences to all customers.
• Provide award-winning service and build enduring, quality relationships with customers.
• Demonstrate effective comprehension of all security procedures and regulations.
• Provide high standards of service, exceeding customer expectations.
• Effectively communicate with customer by phone, radio, or in person to provide a positive resolution to requests, grievances or concerns.
• Organize invoices, accounts payable and aircraft billing.
• Generate computer flight manifests and coordinate check-in process.
• Issue boarding passes, check travel documents and ID, check in baggage and direct passengers to designated area.
• Lift passenger bags as required, up to 70lbs.
• Verify passenger counts.
• Process missing/damaged baggage and incident reports as required.
• Communicate with line service employees in preparation of aircraft for flight.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service.
• Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
• Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of High School Diploma.
• Aviation background, specifically in a CSA role, is preferred.
• Able to obtain an airport security clearance.
• Valid class 5 driver’s license – Not Graduated
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Highly motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional appearance and behaviour while providing superior customer service.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, etc.
• First Aid, CPR, TDG WHMIS certification and Air to Ground License an asset.
• Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
• Professional, punctual, meticulous and diligent.
• Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities and to apply for this role.
Please include your resume and cover letter when applying for this position; indicating the position title and location you are applying for in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.