Lounge Assistant (Server)
Our award-winning lounge is pleased to be part of the EIA family. Plaza Premium Lounge is the world’s first ‘pay-in lounge’ open to all airport users regardless of airline or class of travel. We are committed to providing exceptional airport services to all travellers. Our lounge cares for our guests in an attentive and personable way with a premium food and beverage offering to support the experience. Established at Hong Kong International Airport in 1998, we now manage and operate in more than 160 locations at 42 international airports in 11 different countries. In Canada, Plaza Premium Lounges are located in Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, and Winnipeg.
Plaza Premium Lounge at Edmonton International Airport is looking for a lounge assistant (server) who can provide exceptional service to our guests in our VIP lounges. We are looking for someone who is a great team player and comes with a positive attitude.
Excellent incentives, besides the competitive wages, include:
1) Medical insurance
2) Attendance bonus
3) Bus subsidy
4) Company paid parking
5) Quarterly staff parties
6) Free lounge access across the Plaza network for employees and their families
7) Career growth opportunities
8) Meal on duty
9) 4% vacation pay
• Serve food and beverages
• Assist cooks with replenishing the food buffet counter
. Preparing any baked items/ sandwiches etc
• Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the lounge
• Ensure washrooms and shower rooms are clean
• Clearing the dishes from tables with a tray, sorting dishes and drinkware, and transporting them to the kitchen for dishwashing
• Rotational dishwashing duty-loading the dishwasher and efficiently manage the incoming dirty dishes and preparing clean dishes
• Wipe down and sanitise all surfaces as required
• Maintain and replenish cleaning supplies inventory regularly and adopting methods to reduce wastage.
• Basic logistic support duties as required, such as picking up lounge supplies and goods from outside and distributed them to different locations
• Undertake other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor or manager as required.
• Must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Must have strong oral English communication skills.
• Must be able to obtain any food handling or alcoholic service certificates required by the province.
• Must have ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work all shifts, including early mornings and late nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
• Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance.