Our award-winning lounge is pleased to be part of the EIA family. Plaza Premium Lounge is the world’s first ‘pay-in lounge’ open to all airport users regardless of airline or class of travel. We are committed to providing exceptional airport services to all travellers. Our lounge cares for our guests in an attentive and personable way with a premium food and beverage offering to support the experience. Established at Hong Kong International Airport in 1998, we now manage and operate in more than 160 locations at 42 international airports in 11 different countries. In Canada, Plaza Premium Lounges are located in Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, and Winnipeg.
Plaza Premium Lounge at Edmonton International Airport is looking for a full time prep cook for 4:00 am shift who can provide exceptional food service to passengers in our VIP lounges. We are looking for someone who is a great team player and comes with a positive attitude.
Excellent incentives, besides the competitive wages, include:
1) Medical insurance
2) Attendance bonus
3) Bus subsidy/ Company paid parking
4) Quarterly staff parties
5) Free lounge access across the Plaza network for employees and their families
6) Career growth opportunities
• Prepare breakfast
• Prepare sandwiches, wraps salads
• Bake cookies, croissants, muffins
• Keep kitchen and food service areas clean
• Do prep for head cook and assist him in cooking
. Assist in receiving deliveries and bring items from storage
. Perform any other tasks assigned by the head cook/ shift leader, supervisor or Manager
• Must have or be able to obtain any food handling certificates required by the province.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and push or pull 25 lbs. with the assistance of a cart.
• Must have ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work all shifts, including early mornings and late nights, weekends, and holidays if required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
• Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance.