F & B Lounge Assistant
Our award-winning lounge is pleased to be part of the EIA family. Plaza Premium Lounge is the world’s first ‘pay-in lounge’ open to all airport users regardless of airline or class of travel. We are committed to providing exceptional airport services to all travellers. Our lounge cares for our guests in an attentive and personable way with a premium food and beverage offering to support the experience. Established at Hong Kong International Airport in 1998, we now manage and operate in more than 160 locations at 42 international airports in 11 different countries. In Canada, Plaza Premium Lounges are located in Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, and Winnipeg.
Plaza Premium Lounge at Edmonton International Airport is looking for dynamic, outgoing, talented candidates who can provide exceptional services to our valued guests in our VIP lounge.
What we offer:
• Competitive wages
• 4% of vacation pay is included in your monthly payroll.
• Comprehensive paid training.
• Extended health, dental and vision package for full time employee.
• In-house job opportunities- we pride ourselves of developing talent from within.
Bus pass subsidy
Meals at work
Seasonal staff parties
Free lounge access
• Prepare and serve the lounge food and beverages
• Assist cooks with replenishing the food buffet counter
• Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the lounge through the use of various cleaning equipment and cleaning agents provided.
• Ensure washrooms are cleaned and supplies are full
• Clearing the dishes with a tray, sorting dishes and drinkware, and transporting them to the kitchen for dishwashing
• Rotational dishwashing duty-loading the dishwasher and efficiently manage the incoming of dirty dishes and preparing clean dishes
• Wipe down and sanitise all surfaces as required
• Ensure lounge areas are clean at all times
• Maintain and replenish cleaning supplies inventory regularly and adopting methods to reduce wastage.
• Basic logistic support duties such as picking up lounge supplies and goods from docks and storage and distributing them to different locations
• Taking garbage to garbage room
• Doing inventories of utensils
• Undertake other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor or Lounge Supervisor or Manager as required.
• At least 18 years of age
• Flexible/open availability (one who can work weekends and holidays)
• Must be able to multitask and plan ahead
• Must be able to lift at least 20lbs.
Be able to obtain Proserve
Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance to work at the airport