Guest Service Officer
Our award-winning lounge is pleased to be part of the EIA family. Plaza Premium Lounge is the world’s first ‘pay-in lounge’ open to all airport users regardless of airline or class of travel. We are committed to providing exceptional airport services to all travellers. Our lounge cares for our guests in an attentive and personable way with a premium food and beverage offering to support the experience. Established at Hong Kong International Airport in 1998, we now manage and operate in more than 160 locations at 42 international airports in 11 different countries. In Canada, Plaza Premium Lounges are located in Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, and Winnipeg.
Provide exceptional customer service to our guests in an Award Winning VIP Traveler's lounge at Edmonton International Airport.
What we offer:
Extended health, dental and vision package for full time employee.
4% of vacation pay is included in your monthly payroll.
Comprehensive paid training.
One meal per shift.
Free airport parking provided.
In-house job opportunities- we pride ourselves for developing talent from within.
• To be able to show an exceptional first impression, register and check in guests according to the Administrative Instruction (AI), monitor guests entering and leaving the lounge.
• Inform guests of Walk-in prices, promotions, facilities and services, ensure all sales are captured in the various portals accurately.
• Perform customer verifications, verify payment method and process, collect accurate payment.
• To enroll passengers to the company’s programs such as Smart Travelers etc.
• To contact airlines for any necessary information if requested by the customer.
• To provide information of the airport and its facilities (Flight schedules and airlines information, direction to the departure gates, etc.) to the customers.
• To assist passengers with their luggage if required.
• To assist with inventory check of beverages and lounge equipment.
• To collect dirties and support the back of the house, ensure washroom & shower room checks are done.
• To prepare and serve coffee, cappuccino, latte and alcoholic drinks, upsell premium drinks at the bar and handle bar duties, to monitor the alcoholic consumption of customers.
• To help serving customers at different areas in the lounge and bar.
• To carry out regular checks of all areas of the lounge to ensure professional image and follow up with maintenance works.
• Complete and maintain incident reports, daily activity reports, closing reports or other reports as requested by management.
• Match collected vouchers, credit card settlement report and cash with daily POS report, generate actual daily passenger report.
• Monitor, record and balance petty cash.
• Physical counts of collections and supporting document like vouchers, invitation cards, slips etc.to be recorded.
• Track and restore transaction problems and discrepancies, report issues/discrepancies with the various transaction portals.
• To be able to work as a team and assist other colleagues within different responsibilities
• To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities.
• To ensure that proper cleaning procedures are adhered to and personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn at all times during the shift. Employees are expected to follow all health and safety regulations, enforced and updated by the company.
• To undertake other jobs assigned by superior from time to time
• Be smart serve certified
• Strong sense of customer service
• Communication and writing skills
• Ability to use computers and knowledge to work with Micro Soft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good organizational skills
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
• High sense of responsibility and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize
• Problem solving ability
• Physical strong
• Able to stand for long hours
• Able to lift up 50lbs baggage