Customer Service Info Booth Representative
Dexterra is looking to fill customer service INFO BOOTH representative positions.
The Customer Service Representative provides information and assistance in both English and French to Edmonton International Airport patrons seeking service from the Information Booth. With a focus on excellent customer service, the Customer Service Representatives promote airport services, facilities, and area tourism to inquiring customers, as active participators on a multi-tasking team. The Information Booth operates 7 days a week with shift schedules ranging between the hours of 8:00 am – 12:00 am.
• Fluent in speaking both French and English is preferred but not necessary ; interview will be conducted partially in French and language abilities may be confirmed through testing.
• Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Proficient computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office and general knowledge of computerized office equipment.
• The ideal candidate will have a history of being able to handle stressful situations in a calm, efficient manner.
• Familiarity with Edmonton and the Capital Region is considered an asset.
• Flexibility in working hours and job duties is required; must be willing to work a varying shift schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must secure and maintain appropriate airport security clearance (RAIC) and acceptable criminal record check as conditions of employment.
• Possess strong ability to develop and maintain positive interpersonal relationships, with the flexibility and ability to work independently with minimum supervision and within a team environment.
• Competitive wages: $21.00 per hour with additional wage incentives for bi-lingual candidates.