Passenger Service Agent (Charter Group)
Swissport is the world's largest provider of ground and cargo handling services in the aviation industry. The company provides services on behalf of some 835 client-companies and handles around 230 million passengers and 4.1 million flights (movements) per year. The company operates around 133 warehouses and moves approx. 4.3 million tonnes of cargo. With a workforce of around 62,000 personnel, Swissport is active at more than 280 stations in 48 countries across five continents, and generates annual consolidated operating revenue of EUR 2.7 billion
Opening for Part-time Passenger Service Agent
DUE TO OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE FLEXIABLE TO WORK SHIFT WORK HOURS
SHIFTS ARE MANILY VERY EARLY MORNINGS LATE NIGHTS AND HOLIDAYS.
PERKS - INCLUDE HEALTH BENEFITS, UNIFORM AND PARKING
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
* BE CANADIAN CITIZEN OR LANDED IMMIGRANT
* GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS ARE REQUIRED
* MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN SECURITY CLEARANCE THROUGH
* TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
* PART-TIME ONLY
* APPLICANT MUST BE FLEXIABLE TO THE FLIGHT ACTIVITY.